Hello everyone – I hope this finds you well and rested post-Christmas and New Year celebrations!
For most of us, the beginning of a new year signifies the time to make those changes we’ve been talking about since forever – “and this year they are really going to stick, this year is different!” Sound familiar? 😉 – only to find that once the swing of the year is well underway, we realise those good intentions left the building some time ago, and we are on the fast track to Same-as-last-year-ville, and feeling a bit like “ah well…there’s always next year”.
Now that the busyness of Christmas/new year has started to settle, I would like to extend an exclusive invitation to you to join me on a 11-month journey to help keep you on track with your health, fitness, and / or overall wellness aims for this year.
The “exclusive”-ness of this offer is:
- You are a woman in pre-, peri-, or post-menopause years – so, essentially, any age between 30 and 65, and
- Your 11-month journey will be shared with only 15 other women, all on a similar path of also wanting to do the best for their overall health, fitness, and wellness.
Once a month, we will meet at a lovely venue in Canberra or surrounds, and, over lunch, get clear on your aims / be accountable / educate / discuss / work through any blocks being experienced / catch-up / share relevant experiences / and support you on your wellness journey.
Why the pre-, peri-, or post-menopause years? When our hormones start to fluctuate – and, yes, it starts from around 30 years of age – all sorts of physical, mental, and emotional imbalances also start to manifest. These can include (and are not limited to):
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Anxiety, and
Having crash-landed into menopause post ovarian cancer surgery, I set myself the task to become as informed as I could about this new stage of my life, and to find out what I could do to minimise the impact it could have on me physically, mentally, and emotionally; I wish I’d had a crystal ball in my 20’s lol!
I want to share the knowledge I have gained on this journey with you.
Being in this age range, you may have noticed that “stuff”, “life”, is getting, or has been, a bit more challenging in lots of ways – and staying focused on the things that are important to you – and hopefully that includes you – is proving to be harder than it may have been before.
So, what I would like to offer you is the opportunity to learn and re-calibrate…connect with what really is making life a bit tough, and uncover ways to help you not feel like life is a rollercoaster going at break-neck speed…prepare or assist you to best cope with the physical, mental, and emotional changes that will or are impacting on your life…and keep you accountable and on track to a life of being well – in every sense of that word. All in a nurturing, supportive gathering with others who share your underlying drive to live as well as possible.
To become a member of this community – that I am calling “The Serotonin Effect Mastermind Group” – the following fee options are available:
- Eleven once-a-month Mastermind gatherings (February to December) – $550 paid in full at the time of joining
- Eleven once-a-month Mastermind gatherings (February to December) Payment Plan:
- Monthly payments of $65 (total due $715), due on the 1st of each month
- Options you can add on:
- One 1-on-1, targeted 60-minute session per month – $990 paid in full at the time of joining (in addition to the Mastermind gatherings fee)
- One 1-on-1, targeted 60-minute session per month – Monthly payments of $100 (total due $1100), due on the 1st of each month (in addition to the Mastermind gatherings fee)
- Targeted, one 1-on-1 60-minute session as required – $120 per session (in addition to the Mastermind gatherings fee)
- A nutrition and naturopathic consultation with a leading nutritionist and naturopath to target hormone balancing – $300 (in addition to the Mastermind gatherings fee).
There are only 15 places available in the “The Serotonin Effect Mastermind Group”, and registration will only be open from 9am tomorrow, Tuesday January 17, until 5pm Sunday January 29, 2017, unless filled earlier.
The proposed dates for Mastermind gatherings are:
Lunch costs are not included in the fees.
If you have any questions, please send them through. If you would like to register, please let me know.
Yours in wellness –