I, in conjunction with Deb Fowler from The Summer House,Torquay, extend you a warm invite to join us at our Phenomenal Women Winter Rest and Rejuvenation Retreat in July 2019 – an intimate four day stay limited to 4-6 guests, designed to inform, inspire, and allow you to awaken your senses and reconnect with yourself.
Our restorative Winter retreat is the second in a series of wonderful self-discovery retreat experiences, designed to provide you with valuable tools and techniques to enhance your everyday and overall wellbeing. Topics will include eating for the season, gut health, managing stress and anxiety, goal setting and taking action, using your intuition, finding joy, moving on, and letting go.
As the surface of your body cools, Winter is the time to slow down and warm your internal body; it is time to rest, rejuvenate, and give yourself the best chance to enjoy a stress-free and healthy Winter.
This retreat will be a perfect opportunity to –
- allow space for hopes to surface from the possibilities you have been nurturing during Autumn;
- revitalise the kidneys – the organs, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, that hold our most basic and fundamental energy that determines our health and vitality;
- look inwards and reflect on ourselves with practices such as meditation, yoga, and journaling;
- reconnect with nature, breathe in the sea air and enjoy beautiful beach walking; and,
- feed your body with seasonal and holistic food to nourish and restore.
Embrace your mind, body and spirit and let us help you bring balance into your life – come and retreat with us.
Booking information will be available in the first week of May. To register your interest and be kept up to date, please contact Sue and Deb here.